Sunday, October 10, 2010

Summer's Costume

For this upcoming Halloween, Summer has changed her mind numerous times about what she was going to dress up as. So when last week she concretely told me she was going to be a "tiger" I knew, like the other ideas, it would probably pass.
Days went by, but yet she still persisted that tiger it was! Saturday we packed up the younger kids and went to the Halloween store, and I KNEW that once she saw all the wonders of Halloween, that it would hard for her to decide.
Princess gowns, fairies, and favorite cartoon characters could NOT persuade this one. She zoned right in on her target and clutched it tightly.
a white tiger to be exact {{sigh}} thank goodness for bleach...
She has worn it almost as much as normal clothes ever since. She has chased neighborhood boys and growled with delight. She has dirtied the paws and grass stained the knees. She says "I smell meat" and laughs!
She IS a tiger.
although she did mention to me that it is hard work to have a tail, lol. Sitting down is not as easy now I guess!