Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rain

I did NOT take this picture...I got it from the Cincinnati Enquirer.. the online newspaper. But it is just a chance to show you the WET that is here. In Ohio.

This picture sums it up pretty good. Grey. Overwhelming. Cold. This is suppose to be a soccer field. The calender also tells me it is suppose to be May.

It is almost unbelievable as March and April and the weeks go by that it won't get warm! And that it is STILL raining outside. After such a long winter, I think everyone was SO ready for spring that it just makes it even harder for us to digest that it. is. not. happening. quicker.

So here in my diary it is noted...46 degrees. May 3rd. Sweaters and jeans not even close to being packed away yet.

In August I will look back in a humid puddle and laugh at myself. Silly silly Ohio girl.