Friday, October 14, 2011

Whirlwind October, Whirlwind Life

This month is SO FULL of Goodness.




Dripping with goodness. I can barely hold it all in!




I am in charge of silly fun booth in an event for after prom called Howl-O ween in Historic downtown, where people dress up their dogs and themselves. Our booth is going to sell Homemade dog biscuits, made ALL by yours truly! (all 5o0 of them!!!) They turned out so cute and I am so excited for the day to get here!




Jake is getting to go to Washington DC with his 8th grade class. It is going to be filled with memories and deep wisdom, I could never teach him. The Holocaust museum and the grave of the unknown soldier is something you have to SEE and not hear about. He will have so much fun with his friends and get to branch away from Mama. Love him! Tatum holds this memory of going, and I'm so glad he gets this chance!




Tatum turns 18 in a couple days. Her and mine and Mike's card came to vote in the next election. It was a defining moment standing at the mailbox then. I am so filled with emotion over this. Everything that is here....is because of her. Our history. Our family. I am trying to come to grips with it all. We are taking Ryan and her to Bene Hanna's for her birthday and have a "special gift" planned! :)




The countdown is here! LACEYISCOMING! LACEYISCOMING! Ohmygosh. All the way from Arizona, Lacey is Coming! I am SO EXCITED! To show her FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have SO many plans!!!! I don't know we are going to fit them all in!




We are reading "The Stand" by Stephen King and plan to watch the miniseries (we try to do this book/mini series thing when we get together...last time was Lonesome Dove).



We are planning to Z.I.P.L.I.N.E!!!! over the fall foliage! YES! It is going to put indoor Skydiving to shame ;)




And I, amongst all the crazy cleaning for Lacey, I am delving into my newest photography project! Only a peek though due to copycats!



Love Love Love this wonderful Life I have been blessed with. My children and friends. So happy <3