Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Best Friends Thru the Years...Bathroom Shots and All!

I remember when I moved Robin said that this would be it. That once people move, it never stays the same. Friends move on, and leave. It broke my heart when she said that. We had lived smack next door to each other for EIGHT years and been apart of each other lives for so long. From cookouts and weight loss. Long walks and drinks. She was Matthew's God mother, and she was my best friend. I told her I wasn't going to let that happen. I guess in the end, we both were a little right. People do move on. Well LIFE does move on. But I still love her the same. I think we have to try really hard to even keep caught up with each other, but when we do, it grounds us. We have tried to celebrate at least once a year, by dressing up and going out to a ridiculously nice restaurant and living it up. Just us adults. Drinking and laughing and catching up. The other night was our New Year's Night out with Dan and Robin and it was wonderful to be with them again. Here is a look back. Hard to believe it has been almost 7 years since we moved...

2007 going into2008
Robin and I make a point to go to the bathroom and take our shot. Shoot...we didn't get dressed up fo' nothing! LOL!
2009 going into 2010
2010 going into 2011

2011 going into 2012


Ready to start this year off right now! Love you girl!!!