Monday, May 21, 2012

Tatum's Last Day of School. For Real.

Tatum wrote this to herself her freshman year.  They handed them back out to the students on their last week of their senior year. She gave it to me. I think it is the most honest and sweetest thing I have ever read.

September 23rd, 2009


Dear Tatum,


     Way to go on making it through High school.  Hopefully by now you know what you want to do with your life, because as of now I'm still having trouble.  I would love to be a stay at home mom like ours because I loved always having her.  She's like a best friend I can't ever loose and I hope that will always be like that...so don't screw up.  I would also like to be a teacher or a physical therapist.


     I want to grow up and be really close to Summer.  As of now Jake and Matt are huge butts that I could kill and I don't like that at all.  So work on that please.  Also be safe.  I want to live and really have a life, traveling, exploring, and finding love.  Love is at the top of that list by the way.


     Make life work for you and never hold back.  Don't over look the small stuff because sometimes that stuff is worth the most.


Love,
Tatum Lieser