Sunday, March 6, 2011

36

This year I turned thirty-six. I wasn't sure how I felt about this upcoming birthday. But when it came upon me, I had no choice. I was given such an outpouring of thoughtfulness and LOVE from friends and family, that I KNOW this year is going to be wonderful. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such great people and was given a day where everyone took the time to make me feel so special. Thank you all. It was so great to have people take the time to tell me how much they love me. You all are awesome. I feel it in my bones that God has put each of you in my life and in my path for a reason.

My husband..{he tried SO HARD to make my day special} topped off the day by giving me this. It is simple and silver and perfect. With a tree stamped on it, he couldn't of picked any thing more perfect.
One of the **fantastic** and funny cards that couldn't have been more me!
LOL! This is so true. And has happened to me before with one of my many cats! Thank you sweet Marty. Love you!
This paper airplane flew by and hit me in the head. I wouldn't expect it any other way from my Matty....
and the cake.... look at Summer...could she get any more excited! You think it was HER cake!
Of course I needed help blowing it out!. Thanks everyone. I think I am officially spoiled. I can't wait to see what this year will bring!