Sunday, April 11, 2010

Arizona

I'm Still Here...But I will be home late Monday night. I'm using Lacey's computer just to put up some pictures and get word out to my family and friends that I'm doing great and having the time of my life.
Things I have learned in Arizona....Coyotes are not stray dogs.

...........Jumping Cactus DOES NOT really jump.

...........Jumping Cactus DOES however really hurt.

............Arizona doesn't have lightning bugs:( (who knew??)
............OR mosquito's (God Bless Arizona!)

.............Arizona is HOT in the sun, but if your in the shade...it's really okay. There is NO HUMIDITY!

.............Arizona has tarantulas!

..............Cactus are called saguaro's

.............You could easily hide a body in the desert. There is miles and miles and miles of it. (you think of these things when you drive on dirt, cliff edged, no cell reception, windy, roads for 4 hours without a building in site.




.............Arizona is simply breathtaking and beautiful