Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stealing Sunday


Yay, it's Sunday!!! And time to play Stealing Sunday again! This was so much fun last week, and I met alot of really neat people, so I am going to give this a weekly try;) Look's like this week's meme is going to be hard...let's dig in!




1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why? I wish if I could turn back time, that I could of found the confidence in myself to stand up more for who I was as a teenager, and not try SO hard to fit in, that I practically sold my soul. I wasted so much time worrying about what others thought. I look at my teenage daughter now, and am so proud of her because she stands up more for what she believes and is not near as gullible and desperate to "fit in" as I was. That is such a hard age! And I really find it honorable to be able to stay true to yourself.


2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical? There is a comfort to tradition. I grew up Catholic which comes with alot of tradition. I think traditions are neat to do and pass on, but yes, I am a complete hypocrite I guess because I can't always keep up with the organization of traditions;) I have really neat ideas and plans in my head, but by the time the time comes it is watered down to not much. Honestly some of the best traditions are the ones we don't try so hard on, that just come naturally...like singing "bedtime for bonzo's" as the kids climb the stairs at night, or giving eskimos kisses, or opening a birthday present as soon as you wake up.


3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why? Gosh...Umm..I have never honestly EVER wanted to dress up as a man, LOL! Call me boring:) As a matter of fact, I have discussed with my husband many times how glad I am to be a girl, and how I would not like to be a man! But, for the games sake here, and as boring as I am I guess I would dress up as Edward Cullen, because he is dangerous, and mysterious, and deadly, but deeply in love, and caring, and passionate.


4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take? Man these questions are exhausting today. My head is actually hurting. I think I would just want to spend it in some beautiful tropical secluded place with all my family around. Just surrounded by wonderful endless food, and friends and family in the warm sunny weather. The salty breeze, rocky waterfalls to climb, the beat of the steel drums, water lapping at our toes. No need to death defy, just eat up one last perfect day.


5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in? I'm not quite sure I understand this question, so I will just name my top 5 materialistic items. 1. T.V 2. Sweets 3. Computer 4. Modern Conveniences for housework aka washer/dryer, dishwasher 5. camera


6. I am...moody


7. I feel...lucky


8. I see...dead people (sorry..couldn't pass that up, lol!)


9. I need...love


10. I love...chocolate


11. I wish...for more time with my husband


12. I think...I need to go help my husband unload the car with the groceries


13. I hear...my children running through the house


14. I crave...people in my life


15. I fear...being alone


16. I hope…I never am

If you want to give it a try head on over to Sunday Stealing, where the meme's are up for grab's!