Friday, October 23, 2009

ProJects Beware~Take #3...or is it 4?

Just because I haven't posted lately about my work on my projects/update/fixing and maintenance doesn't mean I have quit. Some things have gone on the back burner, but geez...throw a birthday or vacation in there and I am running to keep up just with the daily laundry again, Lol!

Mom and I have s.l.o.w.l.y. been working on Summer's room. Since she went from her crib to a big girl bed, and we installed the ceiling fans upstairs, we spruced up a few things.

BEFORE...

two different pictures of when her room was a nursery. But the one shows the window better and the other shows the color better.

AFTER...


In the window we took down the matching crib set valance and put up curtains and a branch of flowers. In the middle we put a waterfall of light catching plastic circles that drip down. They clink a little when the fan is on and is a neat sound:)
My mom painted a white birch on the wall ( you can click on the picture to see the butterflys and such closer).

Summer LOVES her new room and new bed. When the paint to the tree was drying we told her not to touch, and she took it to a whole new level. She doesn't want anyone to touch her tree (which is probably a good thing, so I'm aletting her go with that:) She says "don't touch!" So we say "O.K!"