Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Week Of W's

WOW!~ May always seems to be the busiest month and we have barely sunk our teeth into it, and the calendar is already filled. The weekends are all booked with fun events from Matthew's birthday to our neighborhood garage sale I am trying to get ready for. Throw in a wedding, Mother's Day, The Arthritis Walk, baseball games, school wrapping up and it is a blurrrrr!



WOO-HOO!~Tatum and I finally got the vegetable garden in. Tomatoes, green and yellow peppers, cucumbers, zucchini, green onions, lettuce, and our trial vegetable....da da da daum!....... broccoli! (we'll see how that goes!..last year's trial of cantaloupe and watermelon sucked eggs BIG TIME:(

Here she is in all her beauty!

and here is my hard workin beauty!

WHINE!~ Or shall we say wine.

With Mike working so so very much lately, one night feeling all sorry for myself, I opened a bottle to drink all myself.


Note to self. (or see previous post about Becky drinking) It did not help the situation. That's all I'm sayin.


WEAKNESS~ This week it would be Banana Cream Pie. I have made it twice. I need help.


WANT~ I want this summer to go smoothly for me and the kids. I want to enjoy them. I want to enjoy our days.


WEDDINGS~ Mike's mother got married after being with her boyfriend for over 15 years. Yay! We are very happy for them. We were not told when the wedding was, (yes, I am being serious) or we absolutely would have loved to help them celebrate.
We hope they continue to have a wonderful happy life together!

WORRY~ I worry that by the time Mike and I get through this crazy busy time in our life, all our young healthy years will be gone.


WISDOM~Galatians 3:28 There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male or female. For you are ALL Christians-you are one in Christ Jesus.


Wii~ My boys discovered that we have a Wii hookup in our new car. ( a totally unnecessary thing that just happened to come with the van). I am one that is not even crazy about them watching videos unless it is a very long car trip. There is something to be said about kids being bored!

Oh well..New day. New battle. I'm sure I will love it at vacation time, and we have been in the car for 10 hours! Lol!


WEIRD~ Summer keeps stealing the neighbors toy lawnmower. After 2 boys we had like 3 of them around here, but with no babies for 5 years, I got rid of them. Who knew that she would want to cut grass so bad!


WISH~ I wish we could de-claw the kittens sooner, because I am turning into a bloody pincushion:)