Sunday, May 3, 2009

You asked for it...you got it!!! Taco Dip and Kitten Pics:)

Here are the girls on their big adventure to the backyard.
They have no boundaries, and feel it's acceptable to use us as they see fit. I swear they are half billy goat.

We are all covered head to toe in kitten scratches. They climb us like we are trees.

Alice~


Rosie~


And here is my famous {{stolen}} Taco Dip. Can it be considered mine after so many years?? Like a common law marriage type thing? I have made this for at least 10 years now, and I no longer see the person I got the recipe from....please, please, please?
My guilty conscience does not allow this, so it will never be called "Becky's Famous Taco Dip". {{sigh}}
anyways, here it is. serve it with Doritos, and Tortilla Chips. Yum!
1st layer~1-8 oz cream cheese
1-8 oz french onion dip
mix well with a mixer
spread well on bottom of container
then a layer of
-re fried beans
-lettuce
-tomatoes
-shredded cheddar cheese
-sliced green onions
-taco sauce
People love it with the Doritos~enjoy!