Friday, December 4, 2009

Mirror Pictures

I have always gotten alot of comments about how much my kids look alike. A running joke I will say back to people is "that's what you get with them all having the same father!". I don't mind the comments really at all. I love that they look alike. I grew up in a family of 4 people where 3 of them had brown hair and I was the only blond. I don't really look like either of my parents. I was always convinced I was adopted.

So I got this idea the other day to take kind of mirror pictures of the kids. Just to see their profiles and have a neat photo. Out of the kids they pair up where Matty and Summer look alike, and Tatum and Jake look alike. What do you think???

Matthew and Summer
Tatum and Jake
I was really pleased with how they turned out:) Now the kids on the other hand were not happy mom had had another crazy idea, and barely put up with it. Here are some of the ones that didn't make the final cut. (but of course I can't delete, cause I can't delete anything!)

Tatum and Jake are OIL AND WATER. They looked at each other and growled. That of course wouldn't do, so I actually said they could {{playfully}} slap each other. That is how I got the smiles...