Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Package in the Mail

Starting this blog over a year ago has opened up so many doors for me. I have gotten to meet so many wonderful women. I have made so many neat friends. I have gotten to express myself and get back into a hobby that I always enjoyed (writing) and combine with a new passion (photography) all the while sharing bits of my pride and joy (my family).

One thing that I had to combat along the way was my illiteracy of technology. I battled each problem as it came and rode the waves, but sometimes those waves get pretty dang high in this high tech world!

About a year ago I came across a blogger who interested me. I would click on her occasionally and read, but never commented (I was new to the whole etiquette of this blog world still and it intimidated me). She was an excellent writer, and the more I read, the more I liked. Then came this post. I laughed OUT LOUD! I knew this girl was a gem, and over time have become quite good friends with her. She is a passionate animal lover, and has a soft soul that I can relate to. She has helped me countless times on my blog (she is a genius when it comes to that kind of stuff!) and created beautiful works of art with some of my photography.

So the other day it was wearing on me that I couldn't download my blog and save it. I really really wanted it on a CD so it wouldn't all be lost. I wanted this online diary to be saved for my kids. Lacey had told me step by step how, but it was like speaking a foreign language to me. I asked her if she would mind doing it for me, if we could do a swap of sorts, and she said YES!

Today, my package came in the mail, and LOL, that girl went over and beyond the call of duty!!!

She of course sent the blog on CD...
BUT THEN.....LOL! She sent a pictured diagram, step by step of how I could do it myself. With big red circles of what I should press. God Bless You Lacey. You are the SWEETEST! I am a visual person, and this is exactly what I needed!
To top it off she sent a present for Summer:)

needless to say... that she liked VERYMUCH!
she said to me..."I LUB THIS BEAR."
"Mama, I LUB BEARS."


"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin