Friday, April 10, 2009

Awards and Stuff...

First let me say, AREN'T THESE THE CUTEST DARN BABY SANDALS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE!! I picked these babies up at Walmart today, and had to force myself not to buy a pair in every color! LOL!
I am really (really) bad about awards! But now that I am learning my way around this blog, I think I might actually start collecting them! Thank goodness my friends haven't given up on me and still give them to me!

I got this award from my wonderful friend in Australia..Cassandra! She is expecting her 7th little one, and one of the happiest mums I know. Thank you Cassie!


These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.


Isn't that wonderful!! The rules are Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I choose..

1.Lizzy at Journey to the Hottub

2.Jane at Jumpin in the Jungle


3.Lacey at Don't Make Drugs


4.Alexis at Running Away I'll Help You Pack


5.Cara at Land of Bean


6.Kim at Chamomile Tea


7.Heather at Sugar and Spice


8.Jennifer at What's Shakin
Now I know this award has been going around for awhile, and if you have it already, that's okay! I am just happy to be finally getting on the bandwagon here and passing some out! LOL! (Just take it and shutup 'kay!)


I got this award from my wonderful friend Betty. She is an awesome lady, who has a wonderful husband and two beautiful grown daughters. She inspires me every day of what is to come some day, when it is just Mike and I to get to enjoy each other and life!


Now, here are the rules:

1. Leave a comment or an email for your favorite blogger telling them that you are a fan of the site

2. Feel free to copy and paste the award, or you can get the code at Sited and Blogged to present to your blog friend or post on your site when it is awarded to you.

3. When you receive more than one fan, put the number of fans you have received under the image.

4. The more fans you receive the better! So, what are you waiting for...tell someone you're a fan of all their blog...HAVE FUN!

AND LAST I GOT TAGGED from Heather at Sugar and Spice. Gosh I love that girl...She is giving Summer a kitten you know! These are the things I have to do...
EIGHT THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1.The kids going back to school after spring break!
2.Getting the carpets cleaned for spring cleaning.
3.Getting Summer's kitten.
4.Getting our new minivan.
5.My mom's pool opening.
6.The warm weather to be here.
7.Planting my vegetable garden.
8.Hanging my ferns on the front porch.
EIGHT THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1.Made up the kids Easter baskets.
2.Filled the plastic eggs for the Easter egg hunt.
3.Washed the linens to half of the beds.
4.Went to the bank.
5.Ran the dishwasher twice.
6.Jogged a mile.
7.Went to the grocery store.
8.Gave the baby a bath.
EIGHT THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
1.I wish I could parallel park.
2.I wish I could sleep in, in the morning until my body naturally woke up.
3.I wish I could eat donuts all the time and not get fat.
4.I wish I could make my children obey.
5.I wish I could have some time alone.
6.I wish I could not care what other's thought.
7.I wish I could go on a missions trip.
8.I wish I could adopt.
EIGHT SHOWS THAT I WATCH:
1.Tough Love
2.Biggest Loser
3.Medium
4.Big Love
5.TruBlood
6.Criminal Minds
7.18 Kids and Counting
8.Baby Story
EIGHT PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Jenny and the Princess Peonies
2.Betty from Keeper of the Skys Wife
3.Cassie-Anns Life
4.Kim at Chamomile Tea
5.John Deere Mom
6.Sab from Seeds of the Heart
7.Aubrey the Fam Five
8.So Not Mom-o-Licious