Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Week Of W's

**Wall Art- I finally got this odd measured piece matted today at Michael's and hung up. Yay!


**WOO-HOO- The kids went back to school today after spring break!



**WANT- Help wanted...I don't think either of these guys know how to use this thing! LOL!














**WISDOM-Galatians 4:6 For when we place our faith in Christ Jesus, it makes no difference to God whether we are circumcised or not circumcised. What is important is faith expressing itself in love.






Gosh!!! You know what that means!!! It means it doesn't matter about the laws, or rituals, or rules they say you have to follow. All of that can fall to the ground! All that matters is your faith in Jesus and you are saved!




**WEAKNESS-All this freaking Easter candy in the house. Four baskets full people. 'nough said!




**WORRY- I worry that my child is going to be known as the gross kid in school. "Got Yougurt?"



**WEIRD- A Woman in Berlin climbed over fences in the zoo to the polar bear exhibit and jumped into the display. Then swam towards the bears! There is a picture of her smiling right before they...uh attacked! She was rescued by zoo workers after being mauled.

I'm not sure what she thought was going to happen but this doesn't look good!

She is fine, and recovering in the hospital.



**WISH- I wish that spring would just break free! I am so ready to plant my vegetable garden, and hang up my ferns. I want to go plant flowers and mulch and have the sun beat down on my back. I can't wait for the front hall not to be littered with jackets and coats and muddy boots.