Saturday, September 19, 2009

Back Home Sure Feels Good!

We got home today around 4:30 p.m. We left Myrtle Beach at 4:30 a.m.! Whew!

We tried to get back in time for Jake's 8 pm football game so he wouldn't miss 2 weekends in a row, and we actually pulled it off!! Yay! I only have a minute to tell you that as I sit here trying to write a brief post, I laugh at the ridiculousness of it all because my computer just upload 341 pictures. I swear I have problems:)

So to spare us all and to get my kid to his game on time I will share with you above my favorite picture above of the whole trip. (and if you need more to hold you off, I changed the sidebar of the kids pictures with vacay pics)

Oh boy....I think I will have many many post to do to fit it all in! We went on a Ghost Walk, and drove to Charleston to visit a plantation. We brought home mini turtles as pets who sloshed in the car the whole drive home, lol. I saw my FIRST FAMOUS PERSON EVER (and even got a secret shot to prove it), and every single night Summer went out in the dark and danced to Ocean Annie's live band beside the ocean, twirling in the sand.

It was wonderful. It was perfect weather. But it is so good to be home:)