Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Holy Cow

My wonderful, Beautiful Niece Ashley is getting married in June. To a really great guy. He fits into our family perfectly.
He reminds me alot of my brother. I think the two of of them are going to do great.
Now this wonderful beautiful niece of mine is busy planning her wedding now. Weddings are expensive, and they are doing all they can to make it happen. Especially when you already have one of these little gems.... (isn't she adorable :)
OH! and one of this kind too :)
So you see it is a full house already trying to plan the wedding...
Now this wonderful, beautiful niece in her wedding planning, asked her beautiful wonderful Aunt if she would do the pictures for the wedding...
.
.
.
.
{{crickets chirping...}}
.
.
.
.
YES ME!!!
.
.
.
OH MY DEAR SWEET MOTHER OF....
I am torn between feeling like this....
and this....


Oh Yes...I am so proud she asked...but OH so wish there was a professional there to take over! {{YIKES!!!}}
and to all you noticers out there...lol YES, I know that last picture is a bed commercial, but I was working with what I had!