Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Week Of W's


WoW Wee!~ Snow has not been in shortage here. We have had more than plenty. Snow and snow and MORE snow. And you know what comes with snow?


Snow days! 3 in the last 6 days. And 2 of those days were the weekend. Yup you added right. 5 out of last 6 days all the kids were home and Mama is losin it.


In one of my many re composure's of trying hard we built this super cool igloo. (well to Summer we tell her it is a castle:) It has been the most awesome of awesome packing snow!



Wwhhaatt???~ Yesterday I got a phone call from the local police department asking if we were all right...that there had been a 911 phone call made from our residence.


SUMMER!!!


I apologized profusely and explained that it was my 2 year old. She has been big into answering the phone, and about 15 minutes before Tatum had called home, and Summer had answered upstairs, and I had also answered downstairs. I told her to hang up, and in the middle of a zillion things I let it go. I guess she continued to play with the phone after our phone call.


Dammit. One more thing we have to put up high out of her reach!


Wazzint Me!~ Okay, it was, but I am really embarrassed about it!

Lacey don't freak.

(ahem...me standing up in front of a self help group)

I, Becky, am a farmer.

A farmer in farmville.

I RESISTED AS LONG AS I COULD! And I honestly, and adamantly DID dislike it, and think it was CRAZY, but that Sh** it powerful!!! It sucks you in!!!!

I am hanging my head in shame.

I am so very sorry. Lacey Please don't hate me.

(but you should really try it cause you can buy like all these cute animals! and decorate your farm all pretty and it stays all neat and clean, and it just is really super cool!!)

WEEKEND PLANS~ This weekend I start volunteering at the free store on Saturday! I am SO nervous! It's like starting a new job to me! I am so not use to being outside of my little box...{{wah!!!}}. But I know it is good and that this is really what I want to do. So think of me on Saturday...kay???