Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oh, Thank You For The Sunshine!!!


This weekend we have gottend snow and ice and more snow. The kids had a snow day yesterday which gave us a three day weekend. I am more anxious for the spring than I normally am! So when Katrina over at the Sevin Family gave me this award, and swept it right up and inhaled. Ahhh!

The rules to this award are as follows....

-put the logo on your blog or with your post
-pass the award onto 12 bloggers
-link them!
-let the nominees know by commenting on their blog
-share the love and link back to the person that gave you this award

So 12...Oh my gosh that is alot of linking! Summer is DISTROYING my office, so I hope you all know how much I love you! :)

1. Low Expectations
2. Momma and Her Soapbox
3. Just Your Everyday Blessed So and So
4. Moonstruck
5. An Army's Wife's Life
6. Just Add Walter
7. Cassie-Ann's Life
8. Ramblings from the Foothills
9.Mama Cop :0 (lol)
10. Daze in the Desert
11. Julie's Scribbles
12. Day in the Life of Kimber

Tag your it people! Have fun! And post your award with pride!! :)