Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Vacation of Doing Blissfully Nothing...

Let me start by saying, those of you who were readers last year might be disappointed in my reviews of our getaway this year. Not because we didn't have a great time, but because we didn't do a thing. I won't disappoint in the picture department, lol. I am a very visual person, and cut down my posts to only about 8000 of the 4 million pictures. Of us doing nothing. But I tell you I think we got it right this time of doing just that....nothing.

We laid by the pool. We laid in the sun. We walked on the beach. We laid by the pool some more. And then to be super exciting we took a nap. Throw in a 100 alcoholic drinks and that pretty much sums it up.

I am an agenda person, and as I laid there in the sun one day, I laughed to myself as I review my goals....turn onto my back next...then take a lap in the heated pool...order another "Death By the Gods"(a super delicious drink)...and be sure to coat with sunscreen in between.

In our busy life where I am hit in the face with a hundred things at once all the time by so many, this was a rare and selfish treat. I ate it up.

So enough with my explaining....here is the tour... This is the balcony from the from entrance walking in...

Our Room...


Some of the neat things around the resort....tables in the fountain...

outside the Mexican restaurant.....





the beach at sunset...

our swimout room...
Edwardo....Or so we named him....These suckers were EVERYWHERE. This one baked outside of our room. Sometimes with his chicka (girlfriend).

Are you threatening me???
Lol...As close as Mike would get:)
Me, gross after no showers and too much sun...going back to drunken sunning....
At one point Mike comes all crazy to me at the pool, Like "BECKY! You HAVE TO SEE THIS! COME HERE!" I had to drop everything and run with him across to an area to see.....THIS....
OMG! Look at it's tail!!

It was eating berries, and apparently they are as common as squirrels are to us.



I still have a daring adventure, a sad adventure and SO many more pictures to show you so stay tuned!! And I PROMISE I will be around soon to everyone's blog! I haven't forgot about you! I just have so much catch up to do here at home! Ugh!