Saturday, August 15, 2009

He's an A$$hole.

(now that this is an older post...to get the full effect...you will have to go to the bottom and click on the song "I'm an Asshole" by Dennis Leary. It makes the post that much better. Thank you...)

PLEASE~ This is done in humor. Our sense of humor. If it offensive to you, I am so sorry. Come back tomorrow. We truly are good people.



My husband is a honest, faithful, hardworking man. That being said...he cusses like a sailor and has a hard sense of humor. It was one of the things that made me fall hard in love with him. I like to dryly say that I laugh every day with him around.


When this song came out by Dennis Leary a decade ago, we knew immediately why it was so funny. I sing it to him quite often.

Honey...This one's for you. I love you!!!