Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where I've Been

.
***I hate balancing the big ledger's I keep for my husbands business, that well...I don't. Month after month the statements come and build up until it is absolutely negligent and I MUST buckle down and do them. Think of like balancing your home checkbook, just on much bigger terms. It takes me about an hour to an hour and a half to do one month. I suffer from chronic headaches, and this aggravates them terribly. Since Friday I have worked on them and I have done...


F.E.B.R.U.A.R.Y.


M.A.R.C.H.


A.P.R.I.L.


M.A.Y.


J.U.N.E.


J.U.L.Y.


Yay!! I am all caught up now! I swear every time that I will never let it get that bad again, and then as soon as I finish the first thing I think is, OMG~ I am NOT doing that again until January!!! Ugh!
.
.
.
***The kids are getting ready for back to school time. This COMPLETELY and UTTERLY says it all for me Staples Commercial - c. 1996.
.
.
.
***Football, Football, and oh...did I tell you Jake's in Football??
.
.
.
***Funny note....random like this post. Tatum was sitting at my computer the other day and Jake came up from behind. We look alike, especially from behind and Jake honestly thought she was me. He has stroked my hair ever since he was a baby, and so he came up to she/me and stroked her hair. She turned around and plowed him one as hard as she could! So much for brotherly/sisterly love Lol! Poor Jake;(