Monday, January 11, 2010

Awww...For ME!~

I just got a new award! This one comes from my friend Sam and it requires you to list 7 interesting things about yourself and tag 7 other bloggers.


***I am trying bottled Bacardi Mojito tonight for the first time, and to be honest it is okay, but kind of like swallowing mint gum spit.
.
.
****When I was two I fell on the fireplace and bit off the tip of my tongue. (Okay, yea it was Christmas Eve, AND I sucked the stitches out with my pacifier so my parents had to take me BACK to the hospital to get it re sewn.) To this day you can still see the scar on my tongue.
.
.
***In the winter the backs of my hands crack open and bleed.
.
.
***I have two tattoos and one nose piercing.
.
.
***This week I have not had a minute to myself, but never felt so alone.
.
.
***Tomorrow I get to go for my annual Gyno appt. WITH a two year old in tow. (TMI...oh sorry)
.
.
***I have NO self control when it comes to desserts. None.
.
.
Now my lucky seven is!!!!!!!!!!