Thursday, February 19, 2009

Purse Tag!

Cara over at Land of Bean tagged me for this meme which is cute and fun, and a little embarrassing, but since I am a stickler for rules, I swear there was NO fudging. Cara and I discussed this and she assured me that I could NOT switch my daily purse for my "Coach" or for my "Dooney and Bourke"(ha ha), I guess this will have to do!!

Here are the rules:

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.

2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your diaper bag/non-diaper bag.

This is my purse. I bought it at Kohls for like $35. I go through purses like Kleenex. I am really hard on them. They are used as my diaper bag, gym bag, everything bag. Having to show a picture of it makes me want to go and get a new one for spring! LOL.
Ppheww~! Now that that is over I get to the fun part! Tagging!
Aubrey!!!! The Fam Five. Girl I know you will Not disappoint!
Kim!!! From Chamomile Tea. Let's see what you've got!
Cassie!!! I am wondering now what you guys carry down under, since I am at such a loss about the food! LOL!

Becky!!! Wife O Riley. You have a great name...but do you have a great purse?