Friday, December 12, 2008

My Week of W's

I got this cute idea from Jen over at What's Shakin and I just tweaked it a bit.

WooHoo: There is a party going on in Summer's room. I found her like this the other day. She had slipped on 2 bikinis over her head and was wearing them around her neck, and put on her sun hat.

Whine: The milk in the refrigerator is spoiled, and needs to be thrown out.

Wisdom: 2 John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Weakness: Apparently today 's sweetness would be pancakes with syrup. A whole batch made just for me.

Want: A professional camera

Worry: I hope I can get all the Christmas shopping done before it is too crazy out there!

Wish: I wish that my HBO shows would start back up again. (Big Love TruBlood)

Weird: My son asking me if he could color his whole body with a yellow highlighter for Halloween next year, to be Bart Simpson.