Thursday, January 8, 2009

Diana

Well, for my New Year Resolution post, I told you all that I had a surprise to tell you in the works. And I am able to do so now! I wanted to be able to show you all her little churub face to go along with the story.
Please meet Diana......


Isn't she a doll. This is what our family did for the New year...and I guess many more to come! We have sponsored this little girl from Mexico. She and Summer have the same birthday on the same year, so they can grow up celebrating age 2, age 3, age 4 and so on together! We now have their address, and with Tatum learning Spanish we should be able to write and communicate easy enough. She lives with her parents and 2 older brothers, her dad works construction. We were able to pick her out through World Vision. If you watch their video about sponsorship there is no turning back.
Her 2nd birthday is in March. I cannot wait to send her something special from America!


Jesus said "...whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me." Matthew 18:5


go check out worldvision.org/GiveAgain