Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Guest Post!!!

Tattoo Mini Van Mom is linking people up today to feature guest posts!! I am turning over my blog for the day to my husband Mike (gulp). He is coming live to you from his man cave (hence the rockin decor). I'll be back tomorrow!

(please stop my music player at the bottom so you can hear the video)

Hi, I'm Mike, Becky's guest blogger friend and husband. When Becky asked me to be her guest, I offered to make a music video. My thought was this would be more guitar playing and less working at something to write!


I learned this song because of Becky's blog, so I thought it would be fitting.


If you've followed Becky's blog long then you must realize how lucky I am. Becky gives 100% of everyday for our family. I am amazed that she finds the time to reflect, write, and broadcast everyday.


If you know how to do a post and stop the background music, please include the secret in a comment to Becky.


Please keep comments about me retaining my day job to minimum.