Monday, October 6, 2008

Don't you HATE it when...




There is a GREAT contest that Shelle over at BLokthoughts is having. It is called "Don't ya Hate When..." It has some awsome prizes, so even if you don't want to post about it, if mine made you ROFL (roll on the floor laughing), go and leave a comment over there and I just might win!!!! (vote for me! vote for me!)

I couldn't decide, I made several.....

Don't you hate it when.....

Your wife is the pregnant one, carrying your precious offspring, and she gains baby, and YOU gain the weight!



Don't you hate it when.....

Your parents parade you in front of the camera, laughing at how many rolls you have...and you can't even talk yet to defend yourself!



Don't you hate it when...

You wake up in the middle of the night to find a GLOWING WORM of all things in your bed. What the heck!!!!