Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Playing Tag with memory loss

My Friend Heather tagged me for this...Thanks!
UUUGGGHHH! This is SO a bad picture of me, but since I am honest (I have overwhelming guilt if I try to lie) I will stick to the program. This was in the year 2000. It is me and my mom at my previous house. She is holding my sweet baby cat "Monday". It was in the winter time and Tatum was 6 and Jake was 2. My mom would always break into song with the Mamas and the Papas "Monday, Monday" when she was around that cat. I was 24.

Whew! now it is someone else turn! Hope we dig up some juicy pictures! here are the rules....
* Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture. (In my case...since our computer folders share stuff for work, I improvised and did my actual albums at home...6th album...6th picture)

* Pray that you remember the details.

* Tag 5 others.

I pick Heather, Catherine, Betty, Heather, Jen, and Jennifer! (Michelle you know you would totally be tagged if you had a blog!! I'm thinking of you girl!)