Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Billy Goat

See the dazed look of "Why are you upset mom?" "Am I not allowed on top of tables?"
You gotta love this kid, but she is starting to turn into just that..."a kid"! She likes to tell me "NO' alot more now. She likes to climb up on everything. She will go for a swim in the toilet if you leave the bathroom doors open (yeah, that was really gross). She looks so innocent in the pretty ballet skirt, with her milk belly hanging out, but don't let that fool you. She is no longer a little baby. She is a {{sob!}} toddler!
Be easy on me honey. I'm wearing down some, and I know you can sense it like a dog sensing fear. Thank goodness for the "Wonderpets", and "Backyardigans". They give me leverage, since out of the 2 of us, I am the only one that know how to use the remote!