Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do you know the 90's

I am a bit of a nut when it comes to recognition of movie stars and such. I can see a actor in a movie, and say..."Isn't that the guy from that one movie, he played the neighbor of the little boy". My husband has been astounded over and over by this odd random knowledge. He says I'm a freak of nature.
Our People magazine is the subscription that never lapses. I know way to much useless stuff.


Well...Let's see how well all of you can do with a bit of 90's trivia. Sadly I knew most of these answers right away. Can you match the quote with the famous person:

A. Can we All get along? 1.Ellen DeGeneres

B. I didn't inhale. 2.Jeffrey Dahmer

C. Yep, I'm gay 3.Bill Gates

D. There were 3 of us in 4.Rodney King
this marriage, so it was a
bit crowded.

E. They tasted like beef 5.George H.W. Bush

F. Someday, kids will spend 6.Michael Jackson
more time on a PC connected
to the Internet than in front of
T.V.

G. I don't like broccoli. And I 7. Princess Diana
haven't liked it since I was a
little kid and my mother made
me eat it. And now I'm the
President of the U.S.A and I'm
not going to eat any more broccoli

H. Me and Janet really are 2 8. Bill Clinton
different people



Have Fun and Good Luck! Will post the answers tomorrow!