Saturday, November 1, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT

Tonight was the perfect night for Halloween. There was a chill in the air, but it was warm enough that the kids didn't really have to wear a jacket. It's a bummer that almost every Halloween Mike has to work (it is one of the busiest nights of the year for pizza business's), and I am usually pawning off my kids to neighbors for help. It worked out pretty good this year though. Tatum and her friend handed out candy while I took the baby on our street. Jake is old enough now that he met up with some friends, and kept my cell phone for contact. Matthew got invited to walk with his friend and his dad (Thanks GOODNESS...I didn't know quite what I would do with him.) When I was done with the baby, we went back to the house and passed out candy while the older girls got to go hang out on the streets with friends.


This is Tatum in her sailor outfit. This is Jake as a hobo. That mask is so REAL. He got it last year and liked it so much he wore it again this year.

This is Matty. Some kind of missionary. The goggles glow in the dark.
And this is Summer as Little Red Riding Hood. This actual picture is from a church party. After REFUSING to take a nap today, and getting a sugar high, she was quite irritable for picture time.

I tried.

There we go. That one isn't too bad. She is laughing at Jake in his mask.

I tried to take a picture of us myself, but she was not in the mood!

Don't you love the snot and the blochy face!
Oh well!
Hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!