Friday, November 28, 2008

First Baby

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about you and your first baby. I got this great idea from Betty over at Keeper of the Sky Wife.




1. Were you married at the time? When I had her....yes.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was scared to tell my parents. I was so in love with Mike. I was in shock.
3. How old were you? 17
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? bought an at home kit after my shift at Friendlys.Then Mike took me to a doctor to confirm.
5.Who did you tell first? Mike
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes! We tried, but that little booger kept her legs together, so our only ultrasound we didn't find out. She was the only one that we did not know, and it was a very cool moment being surprised. The others I found out, because I am impatient.
7. Due Date? October 11th, 1993
8. Did you deliver early or late? 6 days late
9. Did you have morning sickness? yes. I had to Finish up my senior year, and every morning Mike would have to drag me out of bed.
10. What did you crave? Lots and lots of food!
11. Who irritated you the most? I don't remember being irritated by anyone too much. I guess the girls at school. I went to Vocational school, and our class was a tight nit class of only 11 girls. We had been together for 2 years and there we only the 11 of us. I married Mike in Feb. and I remember feeling on a different plane than everyone else.
12. What was your first child's sex? Girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy? like 60lbs. WAAYY to much.
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? no
15. Where did you give birth? Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
16. How many hours were you in labor? like 14 hours
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Mike
18. Who watched? just Mike
19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Besides the epidural, I also got some kind of Iv drip that chilled me out.
21. How much did your child weigh? 6 lbs 8 oz
22. What did you name him/her? Tatum Winter
23. How old is your first born today? 15 years old. In 2 years she will be the age I was when I got pregnant.







Let's hear your stories ladies! Tell us all about your first baby:)