Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Card Making

Last night I went over to Heather's and made my Christmas cards. We had so much fun doing it! She is really talented when it comes to this kind of thing, and has got the coolest set up for all her tools. We listened to Christmas music while I doubled sided taped things, and made corners look rounded. Heather offered to let me do the stamping, but since it looked like she was having to hand her first born baby over, I declined and she quickly agreed. ( I won't put the part about you referring me to a 9 year old:) I think they turned out great considering we were completely lit! (We even had poor Joe go back out to the store to by us a 2nd bottle of wine!) Thanks Heather for helping me make these beautiful cards that my family and friends will enjoy I know!