Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Friends!



Sad...but true!! I have started to make some really neat friends through blogging. I feel like I know some of you so well even though we have never met! It's hard to believe that I have only been doing this for a little over 2 months! That's crazy!

If we go out for the day I have to check as soon as we get home my messages. Who knows...maybe Tattoominivanmama (and all of us followers now know your REAL name!! {teehee}) has left me a hilarious comment! That girl cracks me up! And she is teaching Lula and us all new symbols. (my husband loved that one!)

I've got Betty who I just did my first swap with. It was so exciting! She loves her man, and has 2 beautiful grown daughters. There is Jennifer who loves animals (like me) has lots of kids (like me) a cutie pie baby girl (like me) and loves clowns (NOT like me).

I have met Heather, who is an inspiration to me to do the best I can as Christ's child and Mike's wife and my children's mother. (She also makes a mean enchilada!)

Jen who has two adorable kids, and likes her poor feet warm during this {{cold}} season;), and Catherine, who I must say I have met several times in real life now and I think she is very cool (and very brave for moving out here, away from her family and friends..make that x2). There is Heather who we found due to blogging, but really lives in the next town!!! She has 3 little boys and the new guy is only one week old! There is also Michelle who is SOO funny! That girl and her stories of puddin!

And of coarse, none of this would be possible with my friend Heather who got me started in this. She is my best friend, and I love her so much!

So YES! My friends do live in my computer! And I am so glad I have met each and everyone of you!