Thursday, November 20, 2008

Walk down Memory Lane

I got this great idea of a Meme, from Heather over at Want what you Have. I thought it was such a neat idea, that I would give it a try. I had a little trouble with the pictures, so bare with me!


15 years ago....

This was December 1993. Gosh, so much in my life had changed, and I was all for it! I was 18 years old and Mike was 29. We had just had our first baby together, Tatum, and she was about 6 weeks here. We couldn't afford to buy a picture of her on Santa's lap, so we brought our camera and took our own. It was our first Christmas married and we lived in our brand new trailer...yee haw!! Mike worked 2nd shift running a pizza store as a manager. We were living on love.



10 years ago...


This was 1998. Tatum was 5 and Jake our new baby had just turned one. We had just bought our 1st house a year before, and Mike had gotten promoted to Director of Operations for a pizza chain. We had insurance now, a company car, and a little money in our pocket. I was 23 and Mike was 34.


5 years ago...



This was 2003. Matty had joined us 2 years ago. We were saving our pennies to buy our own store one day. Yes, that is a broken arm on me. I had taken Tatum and Jake to a school roller skating party. I didn't even make it off the carpet. I have broken this arm 3 times now.
Life was sure busy, but we loved our home and neighborhood and friends.



3 years ago...This was 2005. We had, after 12 long years of saving bought our 1st store. 5 months after that a 2nd store (literally a gift from God) fell into our laps. That 2nd store was our saving grace. We packed up, changed schools, bought a house, and moved to the cutest little town ever. Hot Air Balloons that fly overhead, an old town with historic building filled with antiques, farms and cornfields, great schools, the town had it own little train, the biggest YMCA in the whole United States of America (not lying! it really is), and hey! Neil Armstrong lived here too! We felt so blessed. I got to experience moving away from my family (always had lived in the same place my whole life), but really they were only a hour away. Our bedroom window looked back onto a horse farm. We were so happy where we were.


That next summer we took a trip to Disney, and made our decision to have one more baby..


1 year ago...





This is 2007. This is the whole gang. My only sibling, Timmy, with his wife and kids, my mom and her husband, Jack, my family (Summer's 1st Christmas), and my uncle and grandma



Yesterday....

This would be Summer after one of the kids gave her a cookie. I didn't know they had till I saw this face. She was very pleased with herself.




Today...


This is me! 33 years old. Mother of 4. Wife to Mike. Daughter to an Awesome Heavenly Father.