Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Peek-a-boo and Highchairs

You will NEVER in a million years guess who this is....anybody???
.
To them, peekaboo is really a surprise. When I say "Where is Summer...?"she cackles with delight of deceivement. (in this case, inside one of my gift bags I was hoping to use) When it's time to jump out, she looks genuinely surprised.
"PEEKABOO!"

"WHERE"S SUMMER?"






"PEEKABOO!"
Now do that about 40 more times and you get the picture.
Why is that little cherub face above so important today? Well my poor baby has been fighting continual ear infections, and I 'm afraid she is getting another. She has been feeling awful all day, and this was one moment in the day, where she was smiley and laughing.
.
.
.
This weekend we went to Ikea and got Summer a chair that fits right up to the table. No more trayed highchairs for this big girl. She is so excited to sit at the table with the other kids!
Yes~those are paper plates, and yes those are chicken nuggets. Mike is closing the store tonight, so no real cooking for me.
Our kitchen has so much more room now it seems with the baby highchair gone. This one fits right up to the table, and Mike is even planning on painting the back black so it matches the other chairs. The worst part of the old high chair was it had a clothe seat, so like after one meal it need to be washed. Now with just wood, I wipe down, and done!
She was proud to show off her new chair for the picture. She has just started this (I don't even know how she learned it), but she says "CHEEESSEE" before I take the shot:)