Monday, March 23, 2009

Summercat is Two!

This was us. On our big trip, two years and 9 months ago. We had gone to Disney as a family of five, and were going to come home with a decision on weather we were going to try for one more child or not. We had put a deadline of making a decision on this trip. I think it was the last day as the kids played in the pool before we left for the airport, that Mike and I came to our decision. Our decision to try one more time to have our family grow!

I was soooo excited and had been studying and reading up on the Shettles method. I was hoping I could help the odds of having another girl. Tatum was turning 13, and next in line were my 2 boys. Oh gosh did I read and study!


When the time came for our ultrasound....


it was a girl!!! Oh, how I dreamed and planned. I was so excited to get this chance again. I felt so blessed! My dreams of having a houseful of children were coming true, and 2 girls and 2 boys, was just beyond too good to be true. I am so thankful to God for all I have been blessed with.


Scarlett Summer came into our lives on March 23rd, 2007.

I will let the pictures tell the story. Happy Birthday Summercat. We love you so much!

Mommie and Daddy